I Was in a Cult... Again!

Today watched a video series about women in cults and was struck with the thought, 'I was in a cult... again!' when thinking about my 1998-2005 involvement with the Brownsville Assembly of God church and FIRE International Church, both in Pensacola, Florida. (FIRE has since moved to Charlotte, North Carolina).

Raised in Christian Science (cult) and then lured into the Seventh Day Adventist Church (cult) after becoming a born-again Christian, I am still stunned to realized once again, I had been suckered into ANOTHER cult!

As a former Brownsville student, graduate of FIRE ministry school, missionary with FIRE International, I can say without a doubt this was/is a cult, full of kundalini witchcraft and deception.

Scripture tells us 'Let no man deceive you'. I was deceived and have since repented.

May the Truth be revealed, may the lies be exposed, may the deceived wakeup, may the sinner repent, may the lost get saved and may the Lord Jesus Christ be glorified I pray.

See my brief story


source

No comments: