War Made Easy

"They have healed also the hurt of the daughter of my people slightly, saying, Peace, peace; when there is no peace." Jeremiah 6:14 & 8:11

During World War I, 10% of all casualties were civilians.

During World War II, the number of civilian deaths rose to 50%.

During the Vietnam War, 70% of all casualties were civilians.

In the War in Iraq, civilians account for 90% of all deaths."

War Made Easy video - Norman Solomon (70 minutes)

source

It was while living in Berlin, Germany, as a missionary that I discovered the deception I was under which included the lies behind 9/11. Right before my return to the states, one of my German friends said to me, "I always wondered why you Americans trusted your leaders. We don't trust ours." Now I see how we have been and continue to be brainwashed and deceived via the mass news media, much like Hitler's Germany.

The above video is is good in that it exposes the deception behind war. However, it is produced by agents provocateur to ultimately provoke us to anger and violence. It gives us a lot of truth but not all of it. It tells how war is manipulated but it doesn't tell us who is really behind it all.

There is a hidden agenda and the following short clip tells about a video game called 'Shattered Union" which is about the plan for the USA: to bring us into a massive civil war.

Shattered Union video game website

source


War is evil and wrong; violence is never the answer.

In Matthew 5, the Lord Jesus Christ who is the Prince of peace says, "Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God. Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake. Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you."

No comments: