The Colors of Autumn

The changing colors of the leaves this time of year is breathtaking to watch.

What I find interesting is that these leaves are dying, yet they are so beautiful in the process.

Death is a natural event for all of us. Are you ready?

Since going to my high school reunion, I have learned of several friends who have died which is sad and I will miss them.

Wisdom says to prepare for death because it will come to each of us one day.

How does one prepare? By finding hope in God through His Son.

In Matthew 11 the Lord Jesus Christ says:

28 Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

29 Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.

30 For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.

No comments: