"An aborted baby is THE HIGHEST POSSIBLE sacrifice to Lord Satan.
The baby is totally innocent, and is therefore most highly regarded sacrificially."
- a former Black Magick Satanist
4,000 PRECIOUS LIVES LOST PER DAY IN THE USA ALONE!
After I finished ministry school, I went to Germany where I lived for over three years until this past June when I returned to America. Why? I believe this is what God wanted and now I am greatly concerned for this nation and for the church in general. Like I was, I think much of America is deceived/asleep/distracted/compromised/lost and tragically, on their way to hell. Most are too busy serving themselves rather than putting God first. I know it grieves the Holy Spirit because He desires a close relationship with each of us, but if we don't obey Him, we have no hope. These are critical days and time is short. We each need to turn to Jesus and turn away from our sin. Our heavenly Father loves us so much, but if we turn our backs on him, He will not welcome us into His heaven. America is still slaughtering 4,000 unborn children a day and if we don't stop this, we have no hope - we need to repent now because no one is promised tomorrow. Over the past several months, I have done a lot of research and have seen much evidence proving that there has been a government coverup regarding the events of 911. Even though I voted for Bush both times as well as his father, I now see that their actions have not matched their words and I now feel we have been deceived/betrayed. This was very hard for me to accept when my eyes were opened last spring and I "woke up". However, I now see how it all ties in with Bible prophecy and the return of the Lord. Not everyone wants to hear about any of this, but we need to wake up, like it or not, before it is too late! I believe what is most important is this:
Where will I spend eternity?
Is Jesus Christ Lord of my life or am I running the show?
Am I born again or am I playing games?
Is my name written in the Lamb's book of life or has He blotted it out?
Do we believe that God loves us so much that He gave His one and only Son that whosoever believes in Him will not perish but have eternal life?
Did Jesus die on the cross and shed His blood for my sin?
Did he rise from the dead after three days?
Is He alive today and will He return for His bride, the church one day?
Am I praying and obeying the Word of God?
Am I ready to meet the Lord when I die?
If not, why not?
These are all important questions for each of us. So there you have my sermon for today! Comments?

EXPOSING THE LIES AND REVEALING THE TRUTH
News Article: Jesuit defends secrecy in priest sex case
Proverbs 6:16-19 "These six things doth the LORD hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him: A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood, an heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief, a false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren."

No comments: