RIGHTEOUSNESS EXALTS A NATION!
Yesterday, on my way to teach children English at a home church in the east of Berlin, I stopped to buy some flowers and while in the shop, a man heard me speak and asked if I was from America. We began to have a friendly chat but then he proceeded to verbally abuse America and President Bush saying he was like Hitler and should be shot! I refused to argue with his guy but I did rebuke his word curse in Jesus name and said we need to pray for our leaders. This anti-America/anti-Bush attitude is a very common mindset here in Berlin and throughout all of Europe these days. The liberal news both here and America have an agenda, but the voters made it clear who we wanted in the White House! I found a few interesting verses today written by King Solomon:
Proverbs 11:14 - Without wise leadership, a nation falls; with many counselors, there is safety.
Proverbs 14:34 - Godliness exalts a nation, but sin is a disgrace to any people.
Proverbs 28:2 - When there is moral rot within a nation, its government topples easily. But with wise and knowledgeable leaders, there is stability.

May the LORD bless & protect President Bush, his family, his staff, and may all the world leaders turn to God Almighty for wisdom in these challenging days!

No comments: